Haygood v. Escabedo
Mark Linebarger - Monday, February 13, 2012
The Supreme Court of Texas has denied the motion for rehearing in Haygood v. Escabedo. There will be no immediate relief for the confusion and complexities created for practitioners by the Court's opinion. The difficulties in proving up and recovering past medical expenses continue.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Five Types of Trial Support
- What to Expect With Quality Trial Support
- Five Facts About Court Reporters
- Here’s What Quality Court Reporters Do
- Datascope Provides a Wide Range of Litigation Support
- Video Conference Deposition is the Most Efficient Option
- What Makes Quality Legal Video Services?
- This Is Our Courtroom Technology
- Trial Presentation & Courtroom Technology: Why it Matters
- You'll Save Money with Our Litigation Support